Click on a photo and scroll through the streets and schools of Historic Flippin, Arkansas
Flippin Street looking south from old Depot. Codrey's Store, on the right, is located where Sander & Sons Store is today. Post Office, Stockey & Christian Store on Left.
Main Street 1920
Johnson & Johnson Store on Main Street south of railroad depot. Eugene and Levi Johnson owners.
Old type well-drill, owned and operated by John Otto Linck in the dry-times of the 1930's.
Flippin School about 1928
Flippin Cardinals 1928-1929
First location of Flippin School before 1900's.
1941 State Champions, Flippin Cardinals
Flippin, Arkansas Downtown | Upper Main Street or "Wall Street" because of the wall that ran along the street.
Main Street Flippin Arkansas | Description: Aerial view of Flippin in the early 1940's looking east. Main street, in the center, was highway 62.
Flippin, Arkansas | Photo of Talbert's Store in Flippin of Marion Co AR
Flippin, Arkansas | Photo of Flippin Basketball Team of Marion Co, AR
History of Flippin Arkansas | ... To Connect In Flippin | Arkansas
   Jennifer Cheek - Integrity First Bank

Vice President
   Mary Jane Erwin - Fallen Ash Senior Complex

    Stacie Hopper - Arvest Bank

   Roberta Switzer - First Service Bank

   Martha Briggs - Flippin Fancy Flowers
   Jodi Howard - Ranger Boats
   Greg Hopper - HopRods
   Jessie Jefferson - Flippin Public Schools
The Directors meet on the second Thursday of each month. All meetings are open to Chamber members. For more info please email

PO Box 118, Flippin, AR 72634       email:         870.405.4534

Call Us! 870.405.4534
Flippin, Marion County, Arkansas
Home of the BOBCATS!